Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RS125 KEYPAD
27-05-2012, 02:36 AM,
RS125 KEYPAD
ADEL - 04-12-2009 12:38 PM

MY BURGLAR ALARM IS A RS125, IT HAS 2 KEYPADS AND ONE HAS GONE FAULTY. HOW CAN I FIND REPLACEMENT KEYPAD FOR THIS MODEL,OR ALTERNATIVELY, CAN I USE ANY OTHER MAKE.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The RS125 control Panel was made by Regal Safe. Through several takeovers a compant called Bentley Security took on the production and repair of RS parts. They can be contacted at sales@bentleysecurity.com.
I used to buy from them seperate keypad membrances which are easy to replace, and are the most common cause of keypad failure.

Richard
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(04-12-2009 12:38 PM)ADEL Wrote: MY BURGLAR ALARM IS A RS125, IT HAS 2 KEYPADS AND ONE HAS GONE FAULTY. HOW CAN I FIND REPLACEMENT KEYPAD FOR THIS MODEL,OR ALTERNATIVELY, CAN I USE ANY OTHER MAKE.
[quote='ADEL ' pid='670' dateline='1259926702']
MY BURGLAR ALARM IS A RS125, IT HAS 2 KEYPADS AND ONE HAS GONE FAULTY. HOW CAN I FIND REPLACEMENT KEYPAD FOR THIS MODEL,OR ALTERNATIVELY, CAN I USE ANY OTHER MAKE.

Adel; if your alarm system is over 5 years old the chances are the RS125 is no longer made. You cannot use a key pad made by another company. If its a really old system you are going to have to buy a new control panel and additional key pad. Hope this info helps.

RE: RS125 KEYPAD - engels7570 - 04-12-2009 11:04 PM

Hi Adel,

Try this link for a rs125 keypad or membrane. It's usually the membrane that goes and they are easily fitted.

mcalarms.co.uk